Monday, February 13, 2006

The Wetass Chronicles is no more.

I knew something was up when Tim Zimmerman failed to update his popular Wetass Chronicles blog since last Tuesday. It seems Tim has decided move on to bigger and better things.

"Hate to say it, but after two-and-a-half years of trying to keep up with this website, I am burned out, cooked, done, finito. Well, not really, but I just don't have the time anymore to do this thing properly, and I'd rather not just mail it in. Plus, it's time to head in a new direction and develop other novel means of wasting time while amusing myself. Thanks to all the loyal readers and tipsters. There are plenty of other blogs out there now bringing you the latest in extreme adventure and video, so keep on clicking. It was fun while it lasted. Have a nice life..."

Having only discovered The Wetass Chronicles fairly recently I feel a bit cheated...his ability to find and host interesting watersports videos was unmatched in the blogosphere.

Good job Tim and good luck in the future.

No comments: