No shoes, no shirt, no problem.
Not like the good old days. In 1881 the Deed of Gift was amended to require that all the vessels intending to compete for the Cup were to proceed under sail 'on their own bottoms' to the port at which the contest was to take place. This was in effect until 1957 when the 12-metres were chosen as Cup boats.
Post a Comment