I spent most of the last two weeks looking forward to it.
Tillerman helped me install a new hiking strap to be ready for it.
When I saw the weather forecasts I got even more excited about it.
I bought a new spray top to be ready for it.
I packed up the car and took the tarp off the boat the night before to get ready for it.
I emailed the organizers begging them not to cancel it.
I got up early, switched baby seats between cars and hooked up the trailer so I could get there early for it.
But in the end they cancelled it because it was too windy.
I could have been doing this:
Hopefully some of this:
And probably a lot of this:
But instead I unhooked the trailer from the car, put the tarp back on the boat until next weekend and went for a run instead.